Join us for an afternoon of fun at the Links at Montague for our annual John Abbass Sr. Memorial Golf Tournament in support of our annual $3000 scholarship. This year’s scholarship was awarded to Elizabeth (Edie) Wilson – learn more about our scholarship.
Links at Montague in Dartmouth:
- ON-SITE REGISTRATION 12:00 PM
- SHOT-GUN START 1:00 PM
Your registration fee includes 9 hole green fees and a BBQ dinner – please note your dinner selection upon registration: steak, chicken or any dietary restrictions. All golfers will be asked to social distance while approaching the BBQ area – Links at Montague staff will serve all golfers. All tables will be 2 meters apart and presentation of team prizes will take place outside of the club house to allow to physical distancing.
Links at Montague Protocols
As of July 31, masks are required when coming inside the clubhouse.
Please make sure you abide by the rules and wear your mask while you are inside. Once seated and eating or drinking, you may remove your mask. If you’re going to the washroom or getting up to leave, please put your mask back on.
- There will be NO Cash at Proshop – those booking carts can call and pay ahead or pay with card onsite
- Our clubhouse is open to limited numbers – max capacity is 50 persons – you’re welcome to come in for a drink & snack after your round
- Mask required only while inside clubhouse
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of 2 meters between individuals
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to leave
- If you are sick you must stay home
- Please book your tee time in advance (can book 2 weeks out)
- No club rentals
- Power cart rental limited, must pre-book & may not be available at check in
- Flagsticks MUST NOT be touched, cups have been raised
*NOTE: In light of the fluctuating nature of public events in this current pandemic, we acknowledge that the FBA golf tournament may be subject to change under public health restrictions. We continue to monitor the feasibility of offering this event, respecting the safety of our members and the advice of public health officials. We will make every effort to communicate any possible updates as needed.